Hi! Welcome to my personal page. Here you’re going to find some information about my academic work as well as other topics that I have the interest.
For more information about my work, my topics of interest and my research group, go to Profile. You also can find my list of works/publications and teaching materials in Research and Teaching, respectively. To check my awards and prizes, go to Awards.
In my blog area, I share some thoughts, some tutorials for my students, among other kinds of stuff. Most of the time I’m going to write in Portuguese because almost always my audience will be Brazilians.
In addition, I have another blog called Computação Inteligente in which I provide, in Brazilian Portuguese, some machine learning algorithms tutorials, algorithms codes, among others stuffs. In fact, some people ask me, “why don’t you write in English in your blog?” Well, there are plenty of machine learning blogs in English, and my goal is to provide similar content to undergraduate students in Brazil that don’t feel confident enough to learn it in English. That’s the reason.
- Dez 13: Check my talk at NeurIPS @ Retrospective workshop
- Nov 18: Have a look in my new paper “The impact of patient clinical information on automated skin cancer detection” published on Computers in Medicine and Biology. Link
- Oct 8: I received the travel awards from NeurIPS 2019 🎉🎉🎉🎉
- Oct 3: I’ve got a paper accepeted for NeurIPS @ Retrospective workshop. You can check it here.
- Aug 30: I’ve got the 3rd place at ISIC challenge 2019. Have a look at the description paper here.
- Where you can find me: Usually in
LABCIN, room 17-b CT 10, UFES, but right now I’m in Playground 304, Goldberg building - Dalhousie University
- UFES’ map