Hello there! Welcome to my personal webpage. Here you’re going to find some information about my professional career as well as other topics that I have the interest.
For more information about my work, my topics of interest and my research group, go to Profile. You also can find my list of works/publications and teaching materials in Research and Teaching, respectively. To check my awards and prizes, go to Awards.
In my blog area, I share some thoughts, some tutorials for my students, among other kinds of stuff. Most of the time I’m going to write in Portuguese because almost always my audience will be Brazilians.
In addition, I have an
awesome humble blog called Computação Inteligente. In this blog I talk about Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Brazilian-Portuguese. Actually, some people ask me, “why don’t you write in English in your blog?” Well, there are plenty of machine learning blogs in English, and my goal is to provide similar content to undergraduate students in Brazil that don’t feel confident enough to learn it in English. Also, all my undergraduate and graduate studies were done for free in a public university. This is a way to return to my community the investment that was done on me. These are the reasons.
Mar 1: Check my new paper in IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics
Fev 10: Have a loot at my new paper accepted in ICCASP 2021
Nov 12: I successfully defended my PhD thesis. If you want to read it, click here
Aug 03: I started to work as AI Researcher at Samsung Eletronics
Jul 29: I got the best paper award at ISIC @ CVPR 2020 🎉🎉🎉🎉
- Jul 14: Have a look at my new paper published in ISIC @ CVPR 2020. You can also watch the presentation.
- Mar 20: I was awarded the research travel fund from FAPES 🎉🎉🎉🎉
- Mar 20: I got two papers accepted in IEEE International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN)
- Mar 8: Have a look at my data analysis for Covid-19 (Coronavirus)
- Dez 13: Check my talk at NeurIPS @ Retrospective workshop
- Nov 18: Have a look in my new paper “The impact of patient clinical information on automated skin cancer detection” published on Computers in Medicine and Biology. Link
- Oct 8: I received the travel awards from NeurIPS 2019 🎉🎉🎉🎉
- Oct 3: I got a paper accepeted for NeurIPS @ Retrospective workshop. You can check it here.
- Aug 30: I got the 3rd place at ISIC challenge 2019. Have a look at the description paper here.
- Where you can find me: right now, due to COVID-19, in my home xD